Category Archives: News
Conscious Route & Sean El – Sinking LP (Album Review) @ConsciousRoute @TrueHoldRecords @ParkStreetPR
‘The Sinking’ LP is the latest release from the talented artist Conscious Route (CCF/SOS) with production from beat Sean El (United Front) and what a project it is too! Eighteen tracks of pure delightful boom bap with conscious flows with controversial punch-lines, this is one of our favourite albums to come from these shores this year. Wolverhampton’s BigDutty Deeze, Cambridge-based Dillah (B-illa), Edinburgh crew members Werd (SOS), Jordan Butler (SOS), and London-based singer Anna Fontana all contribute well, but for me the hidden gems are the solo joints. This is something special, best release from this camp so far. Ohhhh baby we like it raw!
Full Track Listing:
01. Sunken Intro
02. Satellite Feat. Conscious Route
03. Lion Heart Feat. Dillah, Conscious Route
04. Moment In Time Feat. Sean El, Anna Fontana & Conscious Route
05. Wastelands Feat. Dillah, BigDutty Deeze & Conscious Route
06. Cyber Life Feat. Conscious Route
07. Sinking Feat. Sean El, Conscious Route
08. Centre Of The Sun Feat. Skillin, Sean El & Conscious Route
09. About To Blow Feat. Conscious Route, Dillah, Blasfima Sinna
10. Jazz Focus
11. Rings Of Saturn Feat. Conscious Route
12. Come Thru Feat. Conscious Route, Anna Fontana & Elmi Tha Mos’Hi
13. Broken Heart Feat. Conscious Route & Dillah
14. Friends ’til the End Feat. Conscious Route, Werd & Jordan Butler
15. Alumni Focus Feat. Conscious Route
16. Crowes and Doves Feat. Conscious Route & Sean El
17. King of the Letter Roll Feat. Conscious Route
18. Outro Skit
Satellite (Official Video)
Sinking (Official Video)
About to Blow (Official Video)
Rediculus Feat. Aarophat – Chainsaw Chatter (Single) @Rediculus @Aarophat @KGB_Productions @ParkStreetPR
Knowledge Giving Birth Productions is proud to release the first collaborative effort from Chicago producer Rediculus and West Coast MC Aarophat. With a thumping drum line and wailing guitars, this song is set to start the summer off right!
Rediculus Feat. Aarophat ‘Chainsaw Chatter’ Bandcamp Link:
They say Hip Hop is something you live, not something you do. Rediculus, born Todd Dahn, is the perfect example of that saying. Born in the early ‘70s, he has lived with hip-hop in his blood his whole life. Through his talent he now brings it to life in his tracks, which are steadily building up steam and popularity and the rebirth of “real hip-hop”.
2013 has started off with a bang, seeing Rediculus release two smash singles; ‘Off the Turnbuckles’ feat J57, Venoumous2000, Fdot1 and El Gant and ‘Lets Go’ feat. FDot1 and put out his first of many instrumental projects, Dirty Concrete, presented by Kevinnottingham.com. There’s also a few singles with Red Pill on the horizon, and projects with Nutso, Ruste Juxx, Verbal Kent, The Day Laborers, Bug Dutty Deeze, Pat Starr, Rich Malone and more instrumental projects.
Regardless of who he’s making the beats for, it’s not hard to say you’ll be hearing a lot of music from Rediculus this year and in 2013. For production inquires please email email@example.com.
‘A track that ticks all the boxes’ http://www.100PerCentUK.com
‘Surely a must for any urban DJ!’ http://www.TalkingAllThatRap.com
‘Something that all fans of urban music should love’ http://www.DaRealBiz.com
‘Current, relevant, original and catchy as hell’ http://www.TheHipHopMafia.com
‘Excellently produced and brilliantly executed’ http://www.RealHipHopDaily.com
Singer, rapper, songwriter and performer Michelle Perry aka Mish Da Fyah Sis has dropped her brand new single ‘Bad Gyal’ featuring Pascal. Already getting championed from leading blogs in the UK and the USA, as well as her music getting solid feedback from the likes of Chris Goldfinger from BBC Radio One and Ben Price of Live’N’Unsigned. ‘Bad Gyal’ is the jump off track from her forthcoming EP release ‘Roll Like Dem’ which all acts as a build up to her debut album. The future is looking bright for this talented songstress.
Mish Da Fyah Sis ‘Fyah Brigade’ Mixtape (2012)
This is the lead single from Blame One & J57′s collaborative album ”Walk in the Sun” due out on August 27, via SoulSpazm Records. This is Dirty Science meets Brown Bag AllStars. East Coast meets West Coast. They called in BBAS affiliate; Akie Bermiss to do the chorus as Blame One speaks about life and a higher power.
After creating a buzz in 2012 with his album ‘Knowledge Lessons’, Wolves MC Soloman Gehazi is back with a new mixtape that is twenty tracks of lyrically uplifting boom bap. Its a real dope release with some killer tracks and its dropped on Remnant Muzic, a label Soloman Gehazi has started with D7, a producer & rapper from South London. Since then he has dropped three music videos, featured on releases from D7, Matt D, Shugmonkey and more, as well as working with various producers from the UK and overseas. His flow is really tight and there’s some killer tracks on here, don’t sleep on this!
Soloman Gehazi – Freestyle
Chicago producer Rediculus drops more fire!
Click Link Below To Download
For production inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Twitter @Rediculus @KGB_Productions
“S.B.A – A LONG TIME COMING (HOSTED BY DJ INFAMOUS & DJ NOIZE)”
S.B.A, born and raised in Montreal, his influences in music go from the late 80′s mid 1990′s to now hip-hop, he has a versatile style, listen to all sorts of music (Electronic, R&B, Reggae, Pop, Jazz). This is his debut mixtape “A Long Time Coming” hosted by DJ Infamous and DJ Noize.
01. A Long Time Coming (Intro) (Prod. BeatBusta)
02. Bang (Prod. Vybe)
03. Represent My City Feat. Doomar Brown (Prod. Purps)
04. Electro PPL (Prod. Purps)
05. One Shot (Prod. White Hot)
06. Started From The Bottom (Prod. Mike Zombie)
07. High With The Music (Prod. 2Deep)
08. Bottles Of Henny (Prod. BeatBusta)
09. LVL (Prod. Clams Casino)
10. I Like It Feat. Ceaze (Prod. Bobby Johnson)
11. Pull Em To The Side (Prod. Twan)
12. Nothing To Lose (Prod. ItBangz)
13. Me Myself & I Feat. Maskerade (Prod. Scarecrow)
14. Mysterious Feat. Maskerade (Prod. Scarecrow)
15. Take A Bow (Outro) (Prod. Elegant Muzical Club)