Monthly Archives: April 2012
Yung Tank – TankBo Season (Mixtape)
4.Whatever Wit me
7.Grind All Day ft. Vello
9.Told Dat Hoe ft. BlackTarzan
10.Loud Pak ft. Georgia & Booski
11.Big Money In My Pocket
Just P “Just Call Me P” (Review)
This brand new official album from UK Rapper Just P is out now and doing the rounds on the streets. This project features some deadly beats from Tritone, Politiks, Pro P, Gadget MJM, Dirty Stanz, Dead Man Walkn, Tricksta & Baron-Samedi and is a collection of twenty one tracks that really show off his skills as an emcee and song writer/lyricist. I think Just P has a great future in music if he keeps up these levels. Its good to see no jacked beats either and all original production. It makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. We’re really feeling this album and we’re sure you will too…
Free Download Link:
01. My Introduction (Produced by Politiks)
02. Im Just P (Produced by Politiks)
03. My Warning (Produced by Pro P)
04. Whoa (Produced by Gadget MJM)
05. Real Shit (Produced by Tritone)
06. Think (Produced by Tritone)
07. Soul Searching (Produced by Gadget MJM)
08. Groundhog Day (Produced by dirty Stanz)
09. Pressure (Produced by Tritone)
10. No Mercy (Produced by Tritone)
11. Real Rap (Produced by Dead Man Walkn)
12. I Smell Bullshit (Produced by Tricksta)
13. My Twisted Love Song (Produced by Tritone)
14. Tick Tock (Produced by Politiks)
15. I Just Wanna Chill (Produced by Tritone)
16. I Need Dollar (Produced by Tritone)
17. All I Need (Produced by Baron Samedi)
18. My Dedication (Produced by Tritone)
19. My Journey (Produced by Pro P)
20. Crossing Borders (Produced by Politiks)
21. Brighter Days (Produced by Politiks)
Review by Imogen Blakewell.
Drastic Synth is a producer from the Midlands who has just released his first mixtape entitled ‘Deeper Than Rap’. Being totally honest I can’t think of a more apt title as this project is definitely on the deep side. Utilising strings and piano’s, drums and snares, bass and atmospherics he takes us on an audio journey through his vision and take on urban music. The journey was a pleasant one for me, as I really enjoyed some of the more experimental ideas and beatless excursions. This is something open-minded emcees and singers will adore and music lovers on the whole will enjoy. Quality from start to finish.
Download from HERE
Review by Imogen Blakewell.
For weeks the buzz out of just about everyone’s mouth, that has access to the internet, has been, “Who is J. Peguero?” and the answer to that question is surely being revealed to the world!
J. Peguero’s latest release “GO”, has been taking over the internet and building momentum on radio airwaves across the U.S. throughout the month of April. With bloggers and music sites covering his progress and development, it’s hard to overlook the presence of J. Peguero. A combination of aggressive promotions and unique interactive experiences that have recently been launched in partnership with supporting radio stations, such as Arbitron Rated #1, 99 Jamz, in Miami, through their website http://www.wedr.com, makes it very apparent that J. Peguero is on a mission to reach fans and make an impact.
The success of “GO” is building as we speak, with new radio stations fusing the unique sound, both lyrically and musically, into their rotations and mix lists on a daily basis. J. Peguero is definitely taking the music world by storm. Stay tuned.
View the brand new Official Video for J. Peguero’s “GO”
UK heat from Wolves emcee BIRTHM4RK.
Connect with Birthm4rk:
Facebook – Birthm4rk Hk
For those that might have missed it grab Birthm4rk ‘My Life My Crimes My Cry’s’